Re: [Orgmode] exporting - filtering

From: Russell Adams
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] exporting - filtering
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 18:20:25 -0500

On Tue, Jul 22, 2008 at 01:06:57AM +0200, Richard G Riley wrote:

> When publishing/exporting can I limit certain sections to only exported
> if they are tagged for export? e.g I have a normal org mode hierarchy
> for my web page but then import a task based org file and then only have
> some of those published? If not I think it would be nice addition some
> time in the future.

That sounds like a neat idea. You can always open a portion of the
tree in another window ( C-c C-x b ) and then hit export, I do that
all the time.

I do think it would be interesting if a property could modify whether
or not to include an item (or its children) in export.

Ideas?

Russell Adams                            address@hidden