Re: [Orgmode] Google Tech Talk

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Google Tech Talk
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2008 07:56:29 -0700

I just looked into it some more, and it seems that downloading
is in fact not allowed.  So lets not do this.

- Carsten

On Jul 19, 2008, at 7:46 AM, Carsten Dominik wrote:

Hi Ian,

there are tons of utilities on the web to download a youtube video to a computer. But I am not sure about the legalities, so I will not make a
downloaded version available.  I am too happy about the existence of
this resource, so I don't want to piss people off by making a illegal copy
available.

- Carsten