Re: [Orgmode] Google Tech Talk

From: Ian Barton
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Google Tech Talk
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2008 08:44:47 +0100

Manish wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 18, 2008 at 10:40 PM, Jose Robins wrote:
>> Awesome job, Carsten!! You were every bit as gracious and great as I
>> imagined you in my mind based on all your emails in this group !! :)
>>

> +1 :)

+2
Just a quick question about distributing the video. I know of people who
 would be interested in watching it, but would rather download a file to
watch at their leisure, than see it on YouTube.

Is it possible to make the talk available as a download? If it helps I
already have it as a flash (.flv) file, as I wanted to keep it to watch
again. Subject to Carsten's and Google's agreement I would be happy to
make this available on my server for others to download.

Ian.