Re: [Orgmode] blorg users?

From: Rick Moynihan
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] blorg users?
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 22:02:31 +0100

Well, in response to David's original request.  I've finally got round
to publishing my rather minimal blorg theme and config on github:

http://github.com/InkyHarmonics/sourcesmouth-blorg-theme/tree/theme-branch

I've untangled many of the dependencies on my system, but there are a
few left.  If anyone attempts to use this, then it would be good to
untangle some of these also.  I'm not an elisp hacker, and know that
there is much work left to be done.

The release includes a slightly modified version of blorg.el, it could
really be patched upto Bastien's more recent 0.75e release.

One of the reasons for me publishing this is to help an incredibly
small blorg community get a little bigger.  I suspect I'm the only
user at the moment!!  It's clear there is some more work needed
ironing out some of blorg's niggles also.  Hopefully some more
experienced elispers can help me do this, until Bastien gets around to
rewriting it on top of org-publish.

There is a function called publish-blog which copies all the source
images, style sheets etc into the upload directory.  It also calls
org-publish to generate static pages (which share much of the theme
also).

Be sure to let the me know if you're using this, and hopefully we can
iron out some problems.

R.

--
Rick Moynihan