Re: [Orgmode] exporting src as html

From: Richard G Riley
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] exporting src as html
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 04:21:00 +0200

> How about adding
>
>   .src { overflow:auto }
>
> to the CSS style definitions?  Is that what you are looking for?  It
> seems to me that a scroll bar is better than wrapping, because source
> code is usually formatted the way it is for a reason.
>
> - Carsten

Yes, this is a good idea ( I didnt know of the overflow property to be
honest).

But I would still suggest one tiny amendment - the export could also wrap
source code in a src type specific div in addition to the general src
div. Hence we can easily add CSS information specific to the stated src
type in addition to the base src class.

e.g

where I have in my org file:

#+INCLUDE: "~/.emacs.d/init.el" src emacs-lisp

the resulting html is

..
..

or something similar which someone more experienced with CSS can
recommend.

cheers,

r.