Re: [Orgmode] C-c C-o on link to [gnus:gmane.comp.compilers.free-pascal.

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] C-c C-o on link to [gnus:gmane.comp.compilers.free-pascal.general#****** open a new Emacs frame (window)
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 08:48:30 -0700

On Jul 6, 2008, at 11:56 AM, Csányi Pál wrote:

Hello!

I have a link that are pointed to a gnus: article.

When I do C-c C-o to open that link, a new Emacs session in a new
Frame being opened, but I have already opened a Gnus session in
Emacs.

Can I, and if can, how to setup so, so this link shall to be opened in
the same Emacs frame but in another buffer?

Any advices will be appreciated!

Take a look at the variable org-link-frame-setup and substitute the value
gnus-other-frame with a function that does what you want.  I don't know
which function that would be, but probably there is one that does what
you want.

- Carsten