Re: [Orgmode] org-publish

From: Rick Moynihan
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] org-publish
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2008 15:24:57 +0100

I have similar settings but I still do not get any output.  Any
ideas what I can check or what other debug information can I
provide?

Any thoughts appreciated.

Just the other day I ran into this problem with org-publish, and it took me quite a while to realise that I needed to create an org publish timestamp directory for it to work properly.

Is there a reason why this directory wasn't being created automatically? Once I created the directory by hand it worked perfectly.

R.