[Orgmode] How do I change font for DONE tasks?

From: Mark Ochocki
Subject: [Orgmode] How do I change font for DONE tasks?
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 20:43:04 -0500

Hi,

I switched from Planner to Org-Mode at the beginning of the year. Org-Mode fits the way I work so much better. The one thing I miss is having finished tasks show in a gray font with a line through it. Unfinished tasks are much easier to see in a long list of tasks that way. How can I duplicate this in Org-Mode?

Thanks,
Mark