Re: [Orgmode] org-mode & multiple TODO sequences within a file.

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] org-mode & multiple TODO sequences within a file.
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 17:25:31 +0100

Rick Moynihan <address@hidden> writes:

> I can see that my suggestion would add complexity in both code and org
> files.  Supporting multiple DONE states would be a nice, especially if
> they integrate properly with the agenda.

Maybe we could use the same grouping conventions than for tags :

  #+SEQ_TODO: TODO NEXT INPROGRESS WAITING { ACHIEVED DONE }

That would make it easy to have several states and just a few logging
steps.  Consider the next sequence being just *three* states :

  #+SEQ_TODO: { TODO NEXT } { INPROGRESS WAITING } { ACHIEVED DONE }
              `-> state 1   |                      |
                            `-> log-state 2        |
                                                   `-> state 3

--