Re: [Orgmode] Org-mode version 4.68

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Org-mode version 4.68
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 08:00:39 +0100

On Mar 16, 2007, at 19:39, Bastien wrote:
  What about using C-c <return> to insert a plain |---- line *and* go
down
  to a cell ?  Currently, it's still bounded to org-insert-heading.

Do you mean down to a cell in the current column, or down to the first
cell in the row below the newly inserted hline?

Down to the first cell in the row below the newly inserted hline.

Hmmm, yes, why not.

I guess this is not very well though-out, and maybe it would be good
to simply export the text before the first heading.

Definitely.  +1 vote!

So far this is still the only vote ........

I cannot reproduce this.  Could you make an example file and show the
ics entry you get?  Thanks!

Er. I cannot reproduce this anymore. BTW, the main problem is that links in headings are exported as it: [[...][...]]. I think we should just keep
the descriptive part of links in iCal.

I fixed this a while ago, but I see now that I only did this for
calendar entries, not for TODO entries. Will be fixed in the next version.

- Carsten