[Orgmode] org-export gets mozilla; C-c C-o gets firefox

From: Scott Otterson
Subject: [Orgmode] org-export gets mozilla; C-c C-o gets firefox
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 15:54:25 -0700

When I visit an org mode http link with C-c C-o, emacs opens up firefox
and goes to that url.  However, when I use:

    org-export

the Mozilla web browser pops up instead.  This is on a Linux machine,
org 4.68, and with the emacs variable browse-url-browser-function set to
browse-url-firefox.  I tried switching this browse-url-default-browser
and got the same behavior and then both org-export and C-c C-o pop up
Mozilla, so it appears that org-mode is ignoring the
browse-url-browser-function variable.

Does anybody know how I can make org-mode always pop up Firefox?

Thanks,

Scott