Re: [Orgmode] turning off subscripting

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] turning off subscripting
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 21:31:41 +0100

On Mar 12, 2007, at 21:19, Eddward DeVilla wrote:

Hi all,

   I'm writing up a document that I'm going to export to html.  I
have a lot of environment variables and paths with embedded
underscores.  Is there a way to turn off the automatic subscripting?
I haven't found anything other than going back and inserting
backslashes all over the place which isn't really desirable.

http://staff.science.uva.nl/~dominik/Tools/org/org.html#Export-options

Basically:

   Actually, I like the feature and I would prefer an option that
would make the optional curly braces less optional. So
$WORKING_RELEASE is unaltered and module_{base} gets subscripted.

Not possible right now.  Its either on or off.

- Carsten