Re: [Orgmode] M-RET on first line different from behavior on second line

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] M-RET on first line different from behavior on second line
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 00:18:17 +0100

This is a bug.  Will be fixed in the next version.  Thanks.

- Carsten

On Mar 10, 2007, at 5:37, Scott Jaderholm wrote:

Hi,

I've noticed different behavior from M-RET based on whether or not I'm on the first line of the buffer or any other line. On the first line it doesn't do anything, but on the second line it will insert *. Is there any reason to not have it put a * on the first line?

Thanks,
Scott