[Orgmode] Re: New %-escape for remember-templates

From: Peder O. Klingenberg
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: New %-escape for remember-templates
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 23:19:38 +0100

address@hidden (J. David Boyd) writes:

> Because I've noticed that the people that use org-mode tend to keep the latest
> version on hand.  The latest is version is 4.63.  I was just really surprised
> that you were back so far...

I don't follow the development of org-mode, so I wasn't aware there
was a new version available until scanned the mailinglist archive just
prior to posting the patch.  I'll have a look at the changelog and
consider upgrading when time permits, but round tuits are in short
supply. :)

...Peder...
--
I wish a new life awaited _me_ in some off-world colony.