[Orgmode] buffer-substring-filters and emacs 21

From: Eric J Haywiser
Subject: [Orgmode] buffer-substring-filters and emacs 21
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 11:09:48 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 26 Jan 2007, Carsten Dominik wrote:
thanks for looking into this. I have replaced the 4.63 release with a version that contains this fix. New download required for xemacs users.

        Actually, I had the buffer-substring-filters problem under
        emacs 21.2.1 too.  A new download may also be required for emacs
        pre 22 users.

        The 4.63 with Ed's correction works for me.