[Orgmode] Re: Org-mode Tags

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Org-mode Tags
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 10:52:54 +0100

I don't understand.  Can you make a more verbose description of what you
are looking for?

- Carsten

On Jan 23, 2007, at 14:07, Justin Paston-Cooper wrote:

Hello. I would like to make a suggestion for future versions of org-mode. It would be nice to be able to define groups of tags that would act like columns in a database. For instance defining a tag group called authors and where we would be able to search for authors only. If there is already such a feature or maybe a way to do this, could you tell me?

Thank you for your time.

--
Carsten Dominik
Universiteit van Amsterdam