[Orgmode] working with remember.mode and templates

From: Graham Smith
Subject: [Orgmode] working with remember.mode and templates
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 12:12:35 +0000

I heave set up remember to work with org as described in the manua

M-x remember brings up a choice of t or j

selecting j inserts a date into the buffer and I can append some text BUT when I try to save the text (C-c C-c)

I get the following in the mini-buffer

File name [C:\home\org\journal.org]: c:/home/org

I want to save into the journal.org file but I seem to be getting prompted for a different file name.

If I hit return I get a wrong type of argument error, if I add journal.org to the end of the suggested path and hit return I get the same error.

Obviously I have something set up wrongly - can anyone suggest what it might be ?

Many thanks,

Graham