Re: [Orgmode] Log Notes with Non-sequential states

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Log Notes with Non-sequential states
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 22:26:08 +0100

There is no natural way to switch back between two states, but you can select
a specific goal state by Using a prefix argument.

If you have

#+SEQ_TODO TODO WAITING DONE

The you can use `C-c C-t' to switch from TODO to WAITING, and
`C-2 C-c C-t' to switch directly to WAITING, with proper notes recorded.
From the TODO list agenda view, this even become `t' for the first switch,
`2 t' for the second.

- Carsten