Re: [Orgmode] Inserting some java script

From: David Emery
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Inserting some java script
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 19:58:36 +0900 (JST)

On Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 10:44:11 +0000, "Graham Smith" <address@hidden> wrote:
> To access Fleck I want to insert the following code at the top of  the Emacs
> document before publishing to HTML
>
> <!-- Start of Fleck WebWidget Code -->
> <script type="text/javascript" language="JavaScript" src="
> http://webwidget.fleck.com/?v=small_image";></script>
> <!-- End of Fleck WebWidget Code -->
>
> But I can't work out how to do this - I just get the text rather than the
> icon.

I think you could just add the javascript tag line before or after the style
info in the setting for customize->export->html->style. That would automatically
put it into every page.

To put it right into a particular org file, prepending
an "@" to that line should make the html pass through as is.

@<script type="text/javascript" language="JavaScript" src="
http://webwidget.fleck.com/?v=small_image";></script>

Dave