[Orgmode] Re: storing link doesn't work from Gnus

From: Maurice Boucher
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: storing link doesn't work from Gnus
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 12:55:06 +0100

Hello Carsten,

Carsten Dominik <address@hidden> disait le 11/27/06 que :

> Could someone make a backtrace of this error, with loading uncompiled versions
> of gnus-sum.el and org.el?  The org-mode manual describes how to do this,
> basically
>

> emacs -l /path/to/org.el -l /path/to/gnus-sum.el

I hope I can clearly explain my conclusions :

If I put org.el in my local emacs site, all is fine.
If I compile org.el with my emacs and put org.elc in my emacs site, all
is fine too.

If I do "make install" in folder org-4.56 (normal installation), I have
the bug.

I think it is the script "Makefile" that is wrong ?

I am happy to help you.

Maurice