Re: [Orgmode] Orgmode 4.55 - Bug update

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Orgmode 4.55 - Bug update
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 19:40:50 +0100

Yes, the font-lock poblem is related to all those spaces, somehow the XEmacs regexp engine gets stuck for very long headlines. After I remove the spaces, them, everything seems to work normal for me. Promotion/demotion does not seem to add spaces for me.

The tags do no format as such as long as there is any non-white text in the headline after the tags, in this case "pell & Monster Cards Swapping". After I remove this as well, everything looks as it should, at least to me.

Can you describe more detailed what the problem with promotion/demotion is? A Step by step guide if possible:

What exactly do you do?
Which file do you load, do you work on a fiolded or expanded tree, etc etc.

What do you expect?

What happens instead?

Thanks

- Carsten