Re: [Orgmode] Org-mode version 4.54

From: Eddward DeVilla
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Org-mode version 4.54
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 08:39:45 -0600

On 11/11/06, Carsten Dominik <address@hidden> wrote:

On Nov 10, 2006, at 21:09, Eddward DeVilla wrote:
> (I need to learn to open individual Todo items in
> their own indirect buffer.)

I don't understand what you mean with this.

It would have been a way to keep the heading at the top of the window.
If the scrolling is fixed then I wouldn't need to do this, but it
would still be nifty.  I thought I read someone else had a function to
open a todo item and it's subtree into an indirect buffer with the
rest of the document hidden.  I'm still probably going to try to learn
to write something to do it.