Re: [Orgmode] meta & esc

From: Tim O Callaghan
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] meta & esc
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 17:24:23 -0000 (GMT)

> Hi,
>
>     Another basic question, but should there be equivalent ESC key
> bindings for all of the Meta key bindings?  I know the binding for M-S-RET
> doesn't seem to work.
 In checkbox/bullet lists, I get a bullet but no checkbox and the checkbox
counters don't
update.  I can go through and put together the list of Meta bindings that lack
escape equivalent
bindings if they should exist.

> Edd

Not sure, but keybindings is something i would like to see modifiable, or at
least the signifier
key 'c-c'. Currently i have a hack that mods some of them, but it would be
nicer if either they
were re-definable, or the definitions were in a separate file, say org-keys.el

Tim.