[Orgmode] debug agenda-buffer deadlines

From: Christopher Kuettner
Subject: [Orgmode] debug agenda-buffer deadlines
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 16:29:36 +0200

yesterday I added some deadlines to my sole agenda-file. today, when invoking *Agenda* with C-c a a I get following message:

org-agenda-get-deadlines: Wrong type argument: number-or-marker-p, nil

The *Agenda* is shown but when I want to switch day/week I get:

org-agenda-check-type: Not allowed in nil-type agenda buffers

Invoking the *Agenda* with C-c a L gives me:

byte-code: Cannot restrict agenda to current buffer

Regards,
 Christopher