Re: [Orgmode] org-mode + ? (maybe mtsend.py) = weblog-editor

From: Philipp Raschdorff
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] org-mode + ? (maybe mtsend.py) = weblog-editor
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 23:12:36 +0200

Phil: is somebody using emacs + org.mode to publish to a wordpress- blog?

Bastien: I'm not, but i'm sure such an interface could be written - well, easy
to say, isn't it ?

That's what I was thinking - but who's willing to do it? :-)

Bastien: I've written org-blogging.el. Maybe you can give it a try and send me
some report about what should be done/fixed
<http://www.cognition.ens.fr/~guerry/org-blogging.html>

I'll take a look at it - seems to be cool, but this blog is lacking some functions like trackbacks, comments etc.

What I wante(ed) is "something" that can post to a wordpress blog, not exactly the same.

P hil