Re: [Orgmode] Org Mode 4.37 to 4.50 -- Fontify Emphasized Text not worki

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Org Mode 4.37 to 4.50 -- Fontify Emphasized Text not working...
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2006 09:26:36 +0200

There was indeed a bug there - under XEmacs the emphasising no longer worked, an interesting bug/difference in the regexp engine in XEmacs.

This will be fixed in 4.51.

- Carsten

On Sep 30, 2006, at 22:14, JoeK wrote:

I have been a happy user of Org Mode for the past few months and upgraded regularly until 4.37. Today, I finally installed version 4.50 (on XEmacs version 21.4.19) and have discovered that Emphasized Text will no longer use
different faces like before.

I appreciate the new features (I really do). But, I can't understand why the fonts for bold, underline, and italic do not show up when I use emphasized text. When I switch to org.el version 4.37 everything looks the way it's supposed to
(and, yes, I have set "Fontify Emphasized Text" to non-nil).

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,
JoeK