[Orgmode] Possible bug with tags

From: Eddward DeVilla
Subject: [Orgmode] Possible bug with tags
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 10:39:22 -0500

Hi all,

 I'm trying to figure out if I found a bug.  I running org 4.47 on
emacs 21.1.1 on AIX.  I'm pretty sure I've seen similar in cygwin and
linux with various version of emacs 21.

 When I add or edit tags on a collapsed heading using C-c C-c, the
tags get place after the ellipse like so.  (I'm taking liberties with
the spacing.)

   * Groucho...    :vaudeville:

If I expand the entry, I get

   * Groucho
     "I must admit, I was born at a very early age"      :vaudeville:

Likewise, if I use C-u C-c C-c all of the tags on collapsed headings
get move past the ellipses.  It's not what I expected.  Is it a bug or
am I missing something?

Edd