Re: [Orgmode] Re: [Emacs-orgmode] An article/tutorial I wrote abou org-m

From: Charles Cave
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: [Emacs-orgmode] An article/tutorial I wrote abou org-mode and implementing GTD
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2006 08:51:12 +1000

Ni hao Xiao-Yong,

> It's a very nice introduction to both emacs org-mode and GTD.  I would
> like to see an easier implementation for your Portable Next Action
> lists using the check box feature in the org-mode.

Thank you for your kind comments about my article. My use of org-mode
for implementing GTD methodology is still a work in progress as I learn
more about org-mode and experiment with how I structure my
file.

I was thinking that my Perl script could be coded in Lisp. I don't know enough
Lisp to implement the logic. The important thing to remember is that
I need one list for each tag (content) with a list of headlines that match
the tag.  For example, under HOME, I need a list ofall headlines that match the
tag of :HOME:

I have just started my study of check boxes in preparating for making an
org-mode file for my Weekly Review.

Charles