Re: [Emacs-orgmode] Patch for agenda-mode-map

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Emacs-orgmode] Patch for agenda-mode-map
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 15:52:29 +0200

Hi Chris,

I like saving all buffers, and I even like the key for it.
Calendar functions are mostly upper keys anyway, so the "s" is available.

However, the "r" for revert/redo I will keep - is deep in my bloed. Please use the org-load-hook to change this for yourself.

I also like org-buffer-p.... :-)

Thanks

- Carsten