Re: [Emacs-orgmode] Bugs in 4.39

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Emacs-orgmode] Bugs in 4.39
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 09:29:53 +0200

On Jun 29, 2006, at 3:33, Daniel J. Sinder wrote:

Version 4.39 bugs... (haven't tried 4.40 yet)

(1) Agendas are a little buggy when the ARCHIVE tag is in use.

Yes, there was an obscure little bug here, it is fixed now.

Thanks for the detailed report:  example file and
details about when the bug shows, it was easy to find then.

(2) I'm not able to get the prefixed versions of org-archive-subtree
and org-toggle-archive-tag working.  For example:
    * Tasks
    ** DONE Task 1
    ** DONE Task 2

With point on the top level, either function (with prefix) gives
this error:
  Wrong type argument: integer-or-marker-p, nil

Also fixed, thanks.

(3) Table of contents entries in HTML exports omit time stamps.  I'd
like to have a large file of meeting minutes:
* [2006-01-01 Mon]
* [2006-02-01 Tue]
etc.
with a table of contents for fast access to individual meetings.

In the next version (4.41):

(setq org-export-remove-timestamps-from-toc nil)

- Carsten

--
Carsten Dominik
Universiteit van Amsterdam