Re: [Emacs-orgmode] file specification error

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Emacs-orgmode] file specification error
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 13:44:40 +0200

delay-mode-hooks is inserted by define-derived-mode into the definition of the function org-mode. It appears that you have a newer version of define-derived-mode than of emacs.

Your best option is to get a CVS version of emacs, then you can be sure that everything is up-to-date, and the differences betwenn Emacs 21 and 22 are quite large. The second best option is to try to find the newer version of derived.el and get rid of it, after convincing yourself that the original derived.el that came with your emacs installation is still in place.

Hope this helps

- Carsten