Re: [Emacs-orgmode] Re: [David O'Toole] Fwd: Re: org-publish future ?

From: Chris wallace
Subject: Re: [Emacs-orgmode] Re: [David O'Toole] Fwd: Re: org-publish future ?
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 15:00:58 +0000

On 07/06/06, Carsten Dominik <address@hidden> wrote:

On Jun 6, 2006, at 18:02, Chris wallace wrote:

> PS. On the subject of org-publish (sort of), one of the things I like
> most about org-mode is that I can have Readme.org files scattered over
> a number of directories and have them all included in the agenda.
> However, org-publish assumes all org files for a single project reside
> in a single directory. I wonder if I am the only one who has several
> directories per project?

I think you can already use the :include parameter to do this - at
least I hope that you can give absolute path names there.  If not, i
would consider this a bug.

So either this is a bug or I'm mis-using the :include parameter.  I have org-publish-project-alist set as follows:

org-publish-project-alist is a variable defined in `org-publish.el'.
Its value is
(("bright" :base-directory "~/bright"
  :base-extension "org"
  :include ("/home/chris/bright/chr5/cng/Readme.org" "/home/chris/bright/chr5/phase2/Readme.org")
  :publishing-directory "~/public_html/org"
  :with-section-numbers nil
  :table-of-contents t
  :style "<link rel=stylesheet href="" type=\"text/css\">"))

When I do M-x org-publish bright the *.org files in ~/bright are published, but the included files are not.  I also tried with filenames relative to ~/public/org; same result.  How should I be setting :include?

This is with org v. 4.36, org-publish v. 1.70, emacs v. 22.0.50.2

Chris.

- Carsten