Re: [Emacs-orgmode] timestamps and work logging

From: Jason F. McBrayer
Subject: Re: [Emacs-orgmode] timestamps and work logging
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2006 10:12:16 -0400

> Interesting functionality and not hard to do - I am putting it on my
> list, but I am not sure how quickly this will happen.

I vote +1 on this.  I'm using org-timestamp.el, and it's basically
adequate to my needs, but a more-integrated solution would help, too
(especially in terms of grouping related tasks).  Totalling time usage
per-task and per-subtree would be really useful.  Per-file, maybe not
so much --- I keep everything in one org file, not one-per-client.

| Jason F. McBrayer                    address@hidden  |
| A flower falls, even though we love it; and a weed grows, |
| even though we do not love it.            -- Dogen        |