Re: [Emacs-orgmode] Midnight and noon in agendas

From: Jason F. McBrayer
Subject: Re: [Emacs-orgmode] Midnight and noon in agendas
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2006 09:18:33 -0400

On Fri, 2006-06-02 at 07:15 +0200, Carsten Dominik wrote:

> It seems to me that the logic would be a bit better to schedule these
> show uo as 0:00 and 0:21.  If you wanted to put something at midnight
> at the end of the day you would then have to use 24:00 and 24:21.
>
> Opinions?

That's probably the best way to do it.  Users should probably be
responsible for scheduling things on the correct day --- either 23:59
one day or 0:00 the next.

| Jason F. McBrayer                    address@hidden  |
| A flower falls, even though we love it; and a weed grows, |
| even though we do not love it.            -- Dogen        |