Re: [Emacs-orgmode] org-agenda-todo-list-sublevels bug?

From: Christian Egli
Subject: Re: [Emacs-orgmode] org-agenda-todo-list-sublevels bug?
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2006 17:07:57 +0200

Hi all

On Wed, 2006-05-24 at 12:53 +0200, Christian Egli wrote:
> I really like the option to hide TODOs that are part of a bigger TODO,
> for example
>
> * TODO Organize party
> ** TODO Invite people
> ** TODO Find location
>
> Thanks to the option org-agenda-todo-list-sublevels my agenda only
> contains the "Organize party" task and is not cluttered with the
> subtasks.
>
> However if I schedule the task "Organize Party" the subtasks show up in
> the "ALL CURRENTLY OPEN TODO ITEMS". I guess the code to skip the
> subtasks should not only be in org-agenda-get-todos but also in
> org-agenda-get-scheduled and possibly all org-agenda-get-* functions.

Attached is the test org file and my .emacs. The version of org-mode is
4.35 (from CVS). The *Org Agenda* Buffer looks as follows:

ALL CURRENTLY OPEN TODO ITEMS:
  test:       TODO Invite people
  test:       TODO Find location
Monday    29 May 2006
Tuesday   30 May 2006
Wednesday 31 May 2006
Thursday   1 June 2006
  test:       Scheduled:  TODO Organize party
Friday     2 June 2006
Saturday   3 June 2006
Sunday     4 June 2006