[Emacs-orgmode] HTML formatting of * QUOTE headings

From: David O'Toole
Subject: [Emacs-orgmode] HTML formatting of * QUOTE headings
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 17:56:44 -0400

The actual quoted text renders nicely :-) but for some reason the word
QUOTE is still showing up as a heading. Shouldn't it be considered a
directive to the formatter and just disappear?

I'm not sure why I would want a heading that says QUOTE in the
outputted html. Can it be enabled for us to turn this off?

--
Dave O'Toole
address@hidden