Re: [Emacs-orgmode] Question about HTML

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Emacs-orgmode] Question about HTML
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 12:38:29 +0200

Cool, thanks.

- Carsten

On Apr 27, 2006, at 12:31, Nic wrote:

Just by chance someone here may have an answer to this.  I am unhappy
about the way tags look in HTML output. I could either remove them, or
format them in a better way.  One way I have been thinking off is too
keep them in, but push the tags all the way to the right boundary of
the web browsers window.  In LaTeX you would do something like

\section{Some Title line \hfill :THE:TAGS:}

to get

1. Some Title line                             :THE:TAGS:

Is there something in HTML that could be used to make this happen,
similar to LaTeX's hfill?

You'd need to float the tags to the right; eg:

    <head>
            #d {
            width: 100%;
            margin-left: 1em;