[Emacs-orgmode] shell links [was: Version 4.19c]

From: Scott Otterson
Subject: [Emacs-orgmode] shell links [was: Version 4.19c]
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2006 09:30:26 -0700

Lot's of nice changes in 4.19. I'm really impressed at how fast Carsten & Co. are cranking out new code and new fixes.

Looks like there are a few problems with shell links in 4.19c, though.

1.) If I type C-c C-l, and then at the link: prompt, type

    shell:SPACE

   where SPACE means I hit the spacebar, then I get a [No Match] error
   message.  If I instead type:

    shell:lsSPACE

   then I get the [No Match] error after the 'ls'

2.) If I manually make a shell link like this

     [[shell:ls *.org][shellcmd]]

    and then type C-c C-o.  The minibuffer asks m:

      Execute " " in the shel? (yes or no)

    Even though there's a blank, the ls command works if I say yes

3.) If I put the cursor in the link and type C-c C-l, then
     the minibuffer says:

     Link: shell:ls%20*.org

    If I cancel (C-g), C-c C-o still works.

Scott