drm-elimination-crew

[Drm-elimination-crew] Chicago DRM event

From: Chuck Metalitz
Subject: [Drm-elimination-crew] Chicago DRM event
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2016 16:43:06 -0500

Henry George School of Chicago is an independent nonprofit school of political economy, teaching primarily based on works of Henry George and others with compatible ideas. Our operations use mainly open source software.

We'll be showing some videos dealing with open source, what it is, why it's essential for security, and how ill-conceived government practices prevent it. The program will be of interest to Georgists who want to learn more about how “intellectual” “property” interests restrict our freedom, to open source advocates concerned about the broader political economy in which we live, and to everyone concerned about freedom and security. It is of course open to the public without charge.

location: 30 E Adams #1207, Chicago 60603, USA
information: hgchicago.org/events