drm-elimination-crew

[Drm-elimination-crew] Day against DRM event

From: Natale Vinto
Subject: [Drm-elimination-crew] Day against DRM event
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2016 00:02:15 +0200

Hello,
for this year's international day against DRM, we would like to
organize here in Italy an event to inform people about two dangerous
threats:

- digital freedom restrictions through drm
- digital rights and privacy violation through committed malwares

we would like to take action as latest year with a stand in
Leoncavallo, Milan [1] and an 8-bit party with two DJ, here music from
2015's event [2] released by 0r4 with Creative Commons

We also asked to FSFE folks to join us, the location is suitable for
debates and music as well. We will be guests of Leoncavallo and Game
Over Milano [3] that helps us organizing, celebrating also opening of
the "Game Over Room", a room where people can play fantastic arcade
games. Also the event would be next to a festival of Comics, scheduled
for that time

We would like to get support and suggestions also from you to organize
and promote it as well :)

Thanks!

Natale

[1]