dr-geo

[Dr. Geo] drgeo smalltalk sketch

From: address@hidden
Subject: [Dr. Geo] drgeo smalltalk sketch
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2024 18:34:33 +0200 (CEST)

As in the screenshot in attach, if I set LANG=nl,
and if I use the Dutch locale,
it incompletely translates the "Select a Smalltalk sketch" title.

The title is not consistent with the "Mijn schetsen" button.

Actually I think the Dutch version of DrGeo could rather use the word 'sketch",
the English word, so instead of "Mijn schetsen" use the mix of Dutch and
English,
"Mijn sketch"  (=My Sketch).

Theoretically perhaps 'Schets' is the translation of 'Sketch',
but in the context of DrGeo which saves files in the
resources/MySmalltalkSketches directory anyway, the English word "Sketch" can
be used in the Dutch version.

The buttons  "Voorbeelden" , "Bewerk", "Annuleren" en "Verwijderen" are clear
(and useful good translations).

Regards,