dr-geo

Re: [Dr. Geo] how to use a input parameter in DrGeo SmalltalkSketch

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [Dr. Geo] how to use a input parameter in DrGeo SmalltalkSketch
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2024 18:18:32 +0200 (CEST)

As I wrote before, you already have a good example (Cobweb-Diagram with an
input parameter).

I think I'll first try to write simple sketches - (very simple sketches)
without input parameter - at least, at first, to further experiment and test
DrGeo.

For example I just wrote the following sketch, which uses no input parameter,
but just draws the sketch for different values of "radius", so by drawing for
several values (programmatically by using a Smalltalk block and the do:
message), it is good enough.

It does not have to be interactively at first.

|sketch origin |
sketch _ DrGeoSketch new.
sketch text:'Hippocrates Circle Segments' at:-4@-4.
sketch gridOn.