dr-geo

Re: [Dr. Geo] Summary of DrGeo conflicts with Pharo

From: Hilaire Fernandes
Subject: Re: [Dr. Geo] Summary of DrGeo conflicts with Pharo
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2024 11:51:38 +0200

Hi Oscar,

Your report is very usefull. I can fix upstream some the issues your are reporting:

  • (0) - Done
  • (1) - What you described is the right way to do it for now.
  • (2) - This, I have no choice. There is no color attribute in the basic Morph of Cuis. I don't want to use the BoxedMorph of the Cuis hierarchy with color, it adds superfluous attributes which add cost to the GC on sketch designed with thousand of view.
  • (3) - Done
  • (4) - Those are small optimizations I want to keep
  • (5) - I can remove it. I use it for the initial installation of DrGeo in Cuis. I will filed out.
  • (6) - Ok
  • (7) - Error from I don't know, may be when inserting the code in Cuis. Cleaned
  • (8) - Let me know, I see what I can do.

Thanks

--
GNU Dr. Geo
http://gnu.org/s/dr-geo/