dr-geo

Re: [Dr. Geo] Please explain difference between Smalltalk Sketches and D

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [Dr. Geo] Please explain difference between Smalltalk Sketches and DrGeo Sketches
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2024 20:54:03 +0200 (CEST)

I created a sketch by method 2 "by Smalltalk code" (it is a small piece of code
to draw a triangle).

See the screenshot "trianguloCode.png" in attach.

I saved the sketch under "MySketches" (which maps to the directory
MySmalltalkSketches),
but I indeed do not see any sketch under "MySketches" in the DrGeoOpen window.

See the screenshot "DrGeoOpen.png" in attach.

Are the two different methods 1 and 2 (by mouse and click, saved in .fgeo XML
format), and the method by Smallltalk code, intented to be used independently
or is it possible to somehow open a MySmalltalkSketch sketch in a the DrGeo
window for .fgeo XML mouse and click sketches ?

Regards,
David Stes