dr-geo

[Dr. Geo] A possible Dr. Geo application example

From: Sven Nurber
Subject: [Dr. Geo] A possible Dr. Geo application example
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2024 12:49:04 -0500

Hi.  I tried Dr. Geo a few years ago and enjoyed, but haven't used since.  But I've been watching progress along with that of Cuis.  Working on a boat refit project which resulted in being emailed the attached specification for gas springs which seemed like a natural fit interactive geometry of Dr. Geo.

Sven