dpge-list

[DPGE-list] ! You have been chosen For This Job

From: Victoria Norman
Subject: [DPGE-list] ! You have been chosen For This Job
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 20:41:23 -0300

Hi Dpge-list!!

1. Receive the correspondence from our clients to your home address and ship it
further according to our manager's instructions;
2. Report to our manager of every delivered parcel or of every received check
(every candidate willb e included in managers lists)
3. Repack received items following the instructions our manager will send to
you.

4. Receive money from our company for shipping and payment for each shipped out
package. Money transfer method described below. we offer $24 for each shipped
out box and 5% of each Money Order.
It would be better if you cash checks at a cashing locations rather than in a
bank..
5. Fill in the forms and papers as it will be shown in our managers
instructions (you will receive an e-mail instruction fro each box).
6. Ship the package out using hte specified shipping method (at this moment we
mainly use EMS. Every USPS office can ship it with
EMS Global Express
7. Receive and cash Money Ordesr and Cashiers Checks.
8. Transfer the money by Western Union to our company (our manager will give
you the transfer address.
9. Check your e-mail 5-6 times a day

Please send reply only on this email: address@hidden

any  sword  steady  long  enough  to fall on it." Naturally, the younghave
said. He should have fallen on his sword before he ever saw this