dpge-list

[DPGE-list] Fwd: ..

From: Mason Carey
Subject: [DPGE-list] Fwd: ..
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 11:38:22 +0500

"Annie laughed cheerily "Then I got stuck in a snowbank - this was around midnight - but a sanding-crew from the Eustice Public Works Department came along and helped me out.
Annie did not spend the time before it did with Paul, however; she wanted to re-glaze his bedroom window, and pick up the paper-clips and broken glass scattered on the lawn. At last, as he had begun to think she had just sailed off into oblivion forever with no fuss or fanfare, she lowered the trap and went on as if she had never stopped speaking.