dolibarr-user

[Dolibarr-user] access to schedule

From: MENGUAL Jean-Philippe
Subject: [Dolibarr-user] access to schedule
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2019 17:27:01 +0200

Hi,

As a user, in the calendar, I can choose to see events affcted to other users. I try creating a user, eg. x. Even with all the permissions, included mine, he only can se his affected events. An idea about what conditions enable a user to see the events of everybody? I guess granting only "see events for others" is not enough.

Many thanks

Regards

--
Logo