dolibarr-user

Re: [Dolibarr-user] Problem restoring a database

From: MENGUAL Jean-Philippe
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-user] Problem restoring a database
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2018 19:48:26 +0100

oh ok so what is  status of the recommendation in the wiki?

If I drop the key (I will search how to do as my db knowledge are low), dont I have a risk that something disappears?

Logo
                Hypra JEAN-PHILIPPE MENGUAL
DIRECTEUR TECHNIQUE ET QUALITÉ
102, rue des poissonniers, 75018, Paris
Facebook Hypra Twitter Hypra Linkedin Jean-Philippe