dolibarr-user

Re: [Dolibarr-user] Production of a product

From: Sasa Ostrouska
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-user] Production of a product
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2017 20:00:12 +0000

On Fri, Nov 17, 2017 at 6:00 PM, Christophe Battarel <address@hidden> wrote:

Hello Sasa,

You should have a look at this ATM module : https://www.dolistore.com/en/modules/623-CAPM-Pack-for-Dolibarr.html

or at this one from Patas Monkey : https://www.dolistore.com/en/products-services-or-stock/386-Factory--computer-assisted-manufacturing--CAPM-CAMM--for-Dolibarr.html

(free advertising for them ;-) )

Best regards

Christophe

Thanks Christophe I will take a look at those 2.
Rgds
Saxa

Le 17/11/2017 à 18:43, Sasa Ostrouska a écrit :
Hi all, I would like to get some opinion on how would be best to manage my case
with Dolibarr.

We are nearly staring a production of a product in our company and I would like to
know what would be the best way to manage it with Dolibarr.

We will get a steel profile long about 5500mm and with certain weight , I think it will
be about 150-160 kgs.
From this bar we will produce in normal practice 3 pcs of 1828mm and will
have a small remaining. The band saw is about 2mm and we will have to
cut the starting cut, the intermediary cuts and the closing cut at the end of the profile. So this will give us 3 pieces of 1828mm and a rest of 8-10mm, about
8mm we will get lost due to the cut.

After we will cut we will have other 3 processes to make a finished product.
- drilling
- punching
- paining

Now I would like to know what would be the best manner to mange the incoming
profile of 5500mm in entrance and then how we could calculate the exact cost
of each process and get a total cost of the finished product ?

I know that Dolibarr have not an module for production and manufacturing, at leaset I am not aware of one, but would be nice to hear from others how this could be done in a simple way.

I was initially thinking of using the functionality of subproducts or assembly.

Any comments, ideas, etc. ?

Rgds
Saxa